Due to continuing expansion N&P Electrical Ltd require applicants for the following position/s:
Working days are Monday – Friday (which may involve some weekend work) and hours will be a minimum of 36.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant may include the following, dependant on experience:
- Labour management including other electricians, apprentices and subcontractors
- Ordering and receiving of materials
- Liaising with builders, foremen and project managers during contract works
- Dealing with a wide range of people in all levels of the building/sub-contracting industry
The successful candidates must have the right to work in this country and must possess:
- Current qualifications to 17th Edition standard
- Hold a current skilled CSCS/ECS Card
- Possession of a current valid driving licence
- 2391 testing and inspecting course (not essential)
- Experience across a broad range of systems
- Ability to perform electrical installations of commercial and industrial facilities
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations
- Be willing to work away
This position includes vehicle, uniform and mobile phone. (For site based electrician only)
The successful applicant will enjoy working to deadlines, be focused, passionate about their work and have the ability to work under pressure when needed.
Salary dependant on experience
For further information please contact the office on 01482 219599
To apply for this position, please use the form below.