Duct Work Installer
Due to continuing workload and expansion N&P Ltd require applicants for the above position.
Experience is necessary with good background knowledge of Duct Work services in commercial and
The successful candidate must:
- Be experienced with duct work installation
- Hold a full driving licence
- Be willing to travel and work away
- Hold PASMA and IPAF qualifications (not essential but is a bonus)
- Have experience with all types of duct work systems e.g. commercial supply and extract,
- heat recovery, AHU’s
- Have basic experience with controls installation and set up
- Be hard working, organized, accountable and punctual
- Be able to lead a small team and work alone.
- The responsibilities of the successful applicants may include:
- Labour management including other Engineers, apprentices and subcontractors
- Ordering and receiving of materials
- Liaising with builders, foremen and project managers during contract works
- Dealing with a wide range of people in all levels of the building/sub-contracting industry
- Reading and interpreting specifications and drawings
Applicants should enjoy working to deadlines, be focused, passionate about their work and have the ability to work under pressure when needed.
Salary and other incentives for all positions would be negotiable according to experience.
To apply for this position, please use the form below.